PATA Gold Awards 2011 are open for submission until 31 October 2010. Judged by panels of experts, the Gold Awards aim to recognise exceptional achievement in six broad categories:
1) Marketing campaign (six Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
2) Environment (three Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
3) Heritage and Culture (two Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
4) Education and Training (one Gold Award and one Grand Award)
5) Marketing Media (nine Gold Awards)
6) Travel Journalism (four Gold Awards)
In total, PATA will present up to 25 PATA Gold Awards and four elite PATA Grand Awards at a special luncheon on 11 April 2011, during PATA’s 60th Anniversary Celebration and Conference, Beijing, China.