After presenting his report, Outgoing ARASL President Rohan Fernando invited the three Independent members of the Election Commission, which was appointed by the ARASL, to conduct the election process.
The Election Commission comprised the Representative from the Ministry of Sports Subani Udawathe, Maj. Gen. (Rtd) Palitha Fernando (Vice President of the NOC and President of the Athletic Federation) and Senaka De Saram, an eminent Lawyer and Member of the Selection Committee of the ARASL.
The following were elected uncontested as office bearers of the Amateur Rowing Association of Sri Lanka for a period of two years:
- President: Rohan Fernando (re-elected) Colombo Rowing Club
- Vice Presidents: Sithira Wickremasekera – Bolgoda Lake Rowing Club; Commander Chaminda Wijesiri – Sri Lanka Navy
- Secretary: Dimuth Gunawardena (re-elected) Colombo Rowing Club
- Asst. Secretary: Reshane Fernando – Asian International School
- Treasurer: Damith Subasinghe (re-elected) Colombo Rowing Club
- Asst. Treasurer: No nominations were received
- Senior Committee Member to serve on the Executive Committee – proposed from the
- Chair by the President – Deva Henry