Selvasingam Consultants is facilitating Sri Lankan students’ preparation for the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management of the Association of Business Executives (UK).
Selvasingam Consultants is a network of professionals and executives who are from USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.
A spokesman said the Association of Business Executives (ABE)’s Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and is equivalent to Level 7 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The qualification provides a route for students to gain advanced entry to a Masters degree/MBA program at the universities in UK, Australia, Canada and other countries.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management has been developed by senior university professors, utilising current academic learning and research, as well as employer knowledge and practice.
“The qualification is an ideal progression route for those who are currently studying professional qualifications and wish to proceed to a Masters degree in business/management or have a related Honours degree but wish to proceed to a Masters level business/management qualification and are in employment, at managerial level, and wish to achieve a Masters level qualification,” the spokesman said
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management comprises of five units:
1. Strategic Business Management and Planning
2. Management of Financial Resources and Performance
3. Leadership, Change and People Performance
4. Corporate Strategy, Governance and Ethics in the Global Environment
5. Research Methods and their Application to Marketing
One unit – Strategic Business Management and Planning – will be assessed by a written three-hour examination. The remaining four units will EACH be assessed by an assignment of 3,500 words. To pass the unit, it requires a pass mark of 40% or above.
There is no limit as to how many times a candidate sits for an examination, nor is there a limit to the number of assignments submitted, or when they can be submitted.
A student must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry into the programme:
1. Possession of ABE’s Graduated Diploma, Advanced Diploma in Business Management
2. Possession of a Graduated Diploma, Advanced Diploma in another ABE programmes
3. Possession of an honours degree in a related subject
4. Possession of a level 6 qualification from another internationally recognised awarding organisation
5. Five years’ senior management experience
For information about further study requirements, consideration of previous management experience and previous qualifications, contact via email: email@example.com or hotline: 071-5213154.