Thursday, 11 September 2014 00:40
Sri Lankan-born Rajan Anandan, the Head of Google India, has been ranked as India’s Top Multi National Corporation (MNC) Chief Executive Officer.
Rajan is the son of endurance swimmer and multi-Guinness record holder, the late Kumar Anandan, and Manel Anandan (nee Samaraweera). He is an MIT and Stanford alumni, and previously worked for McKinsey, Microsoft & Dell, and is a Founding Partner of Blue Ocean Ventures.
Rajan has beaten some of the top and senior names in India whilst Google at brands level had superseded some of the more established global brands as well as per the ranking done by Economic Times of India.
Here is the impressive power list of Top 10 MNC CEOs in India:
1. Rajan Anandan, Head, Google India
2. D. Shivakumar, CEO Pepsico India
3 Sunil Kaushal, CEO Standard Chartered India
4. Sanjiv Mehta, CEO Hindustan Unilever
5. Martin Pieters, MD and CEO Vodafone India
6 Shinzo Nakanishi, CEO Maruti Suzuki
7. Kalpana Morparia, CEO JP Morgan India
8 Naina Lal Kidwai, Country Head HSBC India
9. Parmit Jhaveri, CEO Citi India
10. B.D. Park, President Samsung India