The Management Club acknowledges with grateful thanks to their growing list of loyal partners who have come forward to support them, many of whom have joined the fray during the last four months.
These prestigious corporates are household names in Sri Lanka. These organisations have realised the importance of TMC’s vision of bringing together professional managers of all disciplines and provide them a platform to meet, greet and interact with each other so as to sharpen their soft and networking skills. There are reciprocal benefits to TMC as well as their partners.
TMC wishes to recognise their support in the coming years, and urge the general membership to patronise these organisations.
1) The Daily Financial Times, the most widely read and only business and news provider in the country.
2) Softlogic Technologies that markets and sells Dell Computers.
3) Fedrigoni Papers from Nine Hearts, the high quality paper used extensively by corporates.
4) Sharp Graphics, provides high quality state-of-the-art printing.
5) Sunquick Drinks provides a range of flavours found in most homes.
6) Colombomap established web designers.
7) Evensta, a sought after event management company.
8) CIMA, the most recognised management accounting qualification provider.
9) Mobitel, one of Sri Lanka’s leading mobile services provider.
10) Wurth, a well-known name in auto equipment and tools.
11) Peoples Insurance, recently established but growing rapidly.
12) Brandix, one of the largest apparel manufacturers in the Asian region.
13) Dankotuwa Porcelain, a household name in the country and to some extent overseas for all porcelain ware.
14) Signtech, as the name implies a leader in the manufacture of all types of signage.
15) Lakarcade, Sri Lanka’s newest local handicraft and novelty store, with the widest range of personal and corporate gifts.
16) Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, where the young, middle age and the old meet and savour a range of coffee, tea snacks and cakes.