TMC informs its members that its premises will be open from Monday 8 June for limited hours. It hopes all its members and their families stayed safe and in social isolation during the lockdown. This was required for a return to a partial normalcy we see today and eventually a new normal to keep the economy going forward.
With the opening of its office, lounge and boardroom, the usual services will be available to the membership from Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. until further notice. Prior arrangements can be made with the administrative staff for any attention up to 9p.m.
With the resumption in economic activity in the island, it encourages its members to begin a process to getting used to new norms. It will require you to comply with social distancing norms as stipulated by the health authorities in the premises. Your understanding and cooperation in adhering to newly introduced safety measures is appreciated if you happen to visit the TMC premises in the near future.
It has have no doubt that the members will be responsible and comply with social distancing, cleansing of hands with soap/water/sanitiser.
TMC looks forward to serving all its members as best as possible during this transition.
In the meantime it wants to thank you for your patience and understanding during the time it was not in operation due to the national lockdown. Meanwhile it expects the membership to observe the restrictions placed for the health of the membership and guests.
- Limited seating has been set out according to the guidelines provided by the MOH/Authorities.
- Lounge limited to 8 persons at a time. Boardroom to be limited 7
- Avoid sharing crockery, glasses or cutlery.
- Avoid personal physical contact.
- Ensure social distancing.
- Wash hands frequently/Use sanitiser at the premises.
- Coughing or sneezing, into the inside of your elbow and away from other guests.
- Tissues maybe used and disposed of immediately in a sealed bin and wash your hands thereafter.
- Wearing masks much of your time is also advisable.
None of these guidelines are unusual or any different at all similar locations, restaurants, etc. and TMC would expect adherence to the above, together with the adoption of any other measures you may wish to keep yourself and others safe.
It is excited to start operating again, and looks forward to your support and understanding as it begins operations.