Livolin Forte, for a healthy lifestyle

Published : 12:00 am  July 7, 2012  |  11,344 views  |  30 comments  |  Print This Post   |  E-mail to friend
Share Button

Despite reduced disposable incomes, consumers are putting their confidence in nutritional supplements and other condition-specific health supplements to maintain health and avoid the high cost of conventional healthcare.

However, alcoholism, consumption of fatty food and ill-supervised medications are rampant in society today. In addition to these maladies, a constant attack from toxic substances like pesticides, industrial chemical residues, synthetic hormones and preservatives on our bodies have taken a toll on the well-being of the nation.
An international survey conducted reveals that alcoholism in Sri Lanka is rated as the second highest vice in the region and it has become imperative for one to be accountable and act responsibly for the sake of loved ones and dependants. The much misunderstood and under-rated organ that is under heavy attack is the liver which performs more than 500 functions each day to keep the body healthy.
The basic functions are aiding digestion of food and vitamins, distribute nutrients found in food, purifying blood and removing toxins while fabricating vital proteins that affect the blood, converting food into nutrients the body can use, storing fats, sugars, iron and vitamins for later use by the body and producing proteins needed for normal blood clotting.
The WHO estimates that over 10% of the world’s population has liver diseases such as Hepatitis, alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver disorders leading to cirrhosis or liver cancer. In Sri Lanka, the bulk of liver related deaths occur due to high alcohol consumption making Sri Lanka only second to France in terms of liquor consumption.  Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is another common condition which is fast becoming a major public health problem due to the rise in obesity levels.
Livolin Forte – a supplement introduced by Mega Lifesciences – can play a major role in reducing the ill-effects and help promote rejuvenation of the liver. Possessing a combination of Phosphatidylcholine with Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin E, this liver supplement has been proven for efficacy and safety after various clinical trials conducted in different countries. The dosage for Livolin forte is 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Established in 1983, Mega Lifesciences is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing Medicines – Nutritional, Herbal, OTC-drugs and prescription-drugs in developing countries. With manufacturing facilities located in Thailand and Australia, the company operates in more than 50 countries from Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa, CIS countries, Latin America and Europe.
Livolin Forte is exclusively imported and distributed all island by A.Baur & Co Pvt. Ltd., a reputed Swiss Corporation in operation since 1897 and is available in all leading pharmacies island-wide.

Comments

30 Responses to “Livolin Forte, for a healthy lifestyle”

1. amin mohammed on September 17th, 2012 9:57 pm

I want to know the side effects of taking livolin fort

2. sheyla morey on October 25th, 2012 5:19 am

Can I give Livolin Forte to my 12 years old child? She was diagnosed with mononucleosis today.

3. Abiodun paul on December 12th, 2012 6:08 pm

I want to know the side effects of taking livolin fort

4. Wan Kamal Wan Din on January 3rd, 2013 8:43 pm

I understand Livolin Forte is sourced from Bovine gelatin. Is it halal from Muslim perspective?. I have bought one packet and awaiting response before consuming them.

Would appreciate an early response. Thanks.

5. Azrin bt Ahmad Nasuruddin on January 8th, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi, i would like to know if Livolin Forte is Halal? i bought one today and found out it is contains of bovine gelatin.please advise the soonest,thank you

6. Awudu Mohammed on January 28th, 2013 3:17 am

im hapetitis b agt .im taken de medicin yet no cure,is ther any difft.

7. hazman on March 18th, 2013 11:19 pm

I would like to know if livolin forte halal?

8. Aregbesola babatunde on March 21st, 2013 11:08 am

Jst to knw d funtions of livolin to hepatitis b person

9. Olly on April 14th, 2013 7:22 pm

Hw long will livolin forte will be taken before hep B can be cured

10. patrick on June 5th, 2013 6:16 pm

for how long will livilon forte be taken by a hb patient

11. Abraham mohammed on September 20th, 2013 3:21 am

Please am expriencing some symptoms of hepatitis, such as coloured urine, body pains, dissiness and d rest,,,,,and on my own i’ve statrted taking livolin fort…pleas i need advice.

12. Oladiipo morenikeji on October 19th, 2013 2:18 pm

Can livolín forte cure hepatitis b

13. Tunde on October 19th, 2013 8:14 pm

How long will livolin forte will be taken before hep B can be cured
    I want to know also the side effects of taking livolin fort.
    Can hep B cause itching on the palms?
    Kindly respond quickly.
    Thanks.
    Tunde.

14. ibrahim on October 28th, 2013 5:20 am

how long will it take livolin to cure hep B. i can see much improvement in my health when my Doctor put me on it. i feel more better now.

15. Dr Danlami on November 16th, 2013 6:56 pm

Good day,

Pls, can Livolin forte cure hepatitis b?

Best regards.

16. Mahatma drama I on December 12th, 2013 8:42 am

I have fatty liver can livolin help me with it to be cure

17. Colleen Rudd on January 3rd, 2014 11:51 am

I have cirrhosis of the liver will this help in any way

18. green william on January 11th, 2014 3:41 am

I want. To know whether livolin cures hepatitis B,but is not pls explain in clear terms.

19. Richard asare on March 23rd, 2014 9:04 am

Please what effect does livolin forte has on hep b patients and any
    Side effects if there is.

20. Abubakar nuhu on March 24th, 2014 7:22 pm

How long will i take livolin fort to cure hapetites B

21. dunny on May 14th, 2014 12:32 am

Pls I ve placed on livolin forte for some months due to hepatitis b , I just found out that I’m pregnant, pls can I continue with it or discontinue it.

22. Dr Joseph on May 22nd, 2014 11:42 pm

Livolin forte is a nutritional supplement containing vitamins B & E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that removes free injurious radicals from the body thereby halting d deleterious effects of such radicals on both d liver and d entire body. In hepatitis, the liver is stressed, further stress is averted by this antioxidant. the phosphatidyl choline component assists in d re- growth of death liver cells.these protective roles of livolin is d goal for its prescription.
    Livolin forte does not cure hepatitis, cirrhosis or any other liver disease.Hepatitis B infection is self- limiting in about 95% of infected patients. Interferon, LAMIVUDIne, adefovir, tenofovir , etc are used in some centres to achieve cure in some of d 5% that progress to chronicity. These treatments are however expensive.

23. Hussaini Ibrahim Agaie on June 21st, 2014 9:56 am

First what drug dissolves noodles on the liver.
    secondly what are the drugs used for enlarged liver.
    Thirdly what are the drugs used for hepatic pain.

24. Joyce on June 25th, 2014 1:06 am

Can I take a combination of Nat B and LIVOLIN Forte for a liver problem caused by both alcoholic and fatty liver?

25. jason on June 26th, 2014 2:23 pm

my sgpt was 170 last june 6.. i was diagnosed with fatty liver.. hepa abc none reactive…. i took forte for 3 week and my sgpt turns 162.. i need to lower it to 120 in 4 days,, should i continue using livolin? or could livolin help me normalize my sgpt level?

26. Austin on July 23rd, 2014 3:32 pm

I have been diagnosed to have PSC.

Will livolin forte help in reducing the progression of the disease since it has no cure.

27. Oliver weinyang on September 3rd, 2014 6:45 pm

None of these questions have an answer yet.am hepatitis B patient,can livolin help

28. abiodun on September 7th, 2014 3:40 pm

How long will i take livolin fort to cure hapetites B,can i still drink little alcohol while am taking the drug or i shold abstain from it completely

29. lourdes abansi on September 26th, 2014 4:27 pm

I am taking in livolin and neurobion with doctor’s prescription at the same time, is this safe? TY

30. Julius on November 28th, 2014 2:55 pm

I am taking Tenofovir and Livolin Forte,because I tested Positive to Hep B.Is this combination safe?

Feel free to leave a comment